These projects from the community are developed on top of Channels:
- Beatserver, a periodic task scheduler for Django Channels.
- EventStream, a library to push data using the Server-Sent Events (SSE) protocol.
- DjangoChannelsRestFramework, a framework that provides DRF-like consumers for Channels.
- ChannelsMultiplexer, a JsonConsumer Multiplexer for Channels.
- DjangoChannelsIRC, an interface server and matching generic consumers for IRC.
- Apollo, a real-time polling application for corporate and academic environments.
- DjangoChannelsJsonRpc, a wrapper for the JSON-RPC protocol.
- channels-demultiplexer, a (de)multiplexer for
- channels_postgres, a Django Channels channel layer that uses PostgreSQL as its backing store.
Here are some Channels tutorials from around the community:
- kafka-integration, a writeup on integrating Kafka with Channels.
If you’d like to add your project, please submit a PR with a link and brief description.